Get to know Candid Clear Aligners, the revolutionary product that straightens teeth without sacrificing comfort and convenience for your child. Here at Pediatric Dentistry of Denton, Dr. Francisco Rodriquez and his team strive to ensure your children’s best care and comfort. With technological advancements, we now offer Candid Clear Aligners at Pediatric Dentistry of Denton in Denton, Texas! We want to ensure you understand all of the procedures that we can do to help your child’s smile, so sit back and let us go over all you need to know about how candid clear aligners can help your child!
What are Candid Clear Aligners?
In short, they’re a series of clear, plastic trays that gradually shift your teeth into their correct positions over time. Unlike traditional braces, no brackets or wires are part of these aligners – just comfortable, removable trays you change every few weeks for the next set in the series. Not only will your little ones feel more comfortable, but they will also be less embarrassed to smile around friends at school or even strangers.
Benefits of Candid Clear Aligners
There are several benefits when it comes to Candid Clear Aligners for the youth. Some of these benefits include:
- Invisible: One of the most significant benefits of Candid Clear Aligners is their nearly invisible appearance. When wearing Candid Clear Aligners, no one will notice your child is even wearing them, allowing your child to feel comfortable and not embarrassed. Compared to traditional braces, this is a far greater solution to help your child feel comfortable and happy while getting the treatment they need to straighten their teeth.
- Convenience: Another benefit of Candid Clear Aligners is their convenience. Traditional braces require regular appointments for tightening and adjustments, but with Candid, most of the treatment is completed at home! Thanks to its innovative SmartTrack material, which applies gentle pressure over time to allow tooth movement gradually, Candid Clear Aligners offer superior looks to typical fixed braces choices and more comfortable treatment.
- Simple for Oral Hygiene: Candid Clear Aligners can be removed, meaning dental health is much simpler for parents and kids because brushing and flossing are easier to maintain!
- Food Restrictions: Unlike traditional braces, there are no food restrictions for the time it takes to get the care your child needs when straightening their teeth!
- Comfortable: Candid Clear Aligners are also more comfortable and less likely to cause injuries or cuts in your child’s mouth.
How do Candid Clear Aligners work?
When you receive the Candid Clear Aligners, your child will receive a set of aligned that they must wear for at least twenty-two hours a day. Every two weeks, we’ll switch to a new set of aligners, as each tray works to target specific stages of teeth movement. This gradual process helps your teeth shift into their desired position, resulting in a perfect smile.
What to Expect From Candid Clear Aligners
Finally, let’s talk about results. Most patients who complete their treatment with Candid Clear Aligners are thrilled with their new smile. And the best part? Because the aligners are removable, your child can still enjoy their favorite foods throughout your treatment. Just pop out the trays to eat, brush your teeth, and put them back in when finished. It’s that simple! Candid Clear Aligners are the way to go when looking for the best procedure for your child to have their teeth straightened. It’s comfortable for them and convenient for both you and them!
Candid Clear Aligners in Denton, TX
Overall, Candid Clear Aligners are a fantastic alternative to traditional braces, offering convenience and, most importantly – a beautiful new smile. If you’re curious whether Candid Clear Aligners might be a good choice for your little one, call our Pediatric Dentistry of Denton office to make an appointment today!